Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands SF - Rolling Stones v Pink Floyd pg 194

MCFC BOB said:
I said I'd not vote anymore after I'd already voted. What's wrong with that?

BOB, I do these competitions for a laugh. I have a job where I work for 11 hours a day. Everytime I click on this thread to cout the votes, all I see is you or the other clown moaning about which bands are missing, who's playing who, how Oasis have got past such a band, how kev's spoiling it all for us, it's been too long since we had a new match.......

For Christ's sake, shut the fuck up. You should have more to concern yourself with than this.

citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:

BOB, I do these competitions for a laugh. I have a job where I work for 11 hours a day. Everytime I click on this thread to cout the votes, all I see is you or the other clown moaning about which bands are missing, who's playing who, how Oasis have got past such a band, how kev's spoiling it all for us, it's been too long since we had a new match.......

For Christ's sake, shut the fuck up. You should have more to concern yourself with than this.

Whichever way you splice and dice it kev,you have rigged this poll.
I don't lose sleep over that,but the fact remains that you have,and most folk realise it.
So to have a go at Bob for pointing it out is pretty rich.
Because the one taking it all too seriously and getting irate appears to be you right now.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:

I don't lose sleep over that,but the fact remains that you have,and most folk realise it.
Because the one taking it all too seriously and getting irate appears to be you right now.

How and why have I fixed it? You've said yourself that Oasis would never get as far as they have if it weren't on a Manchester based forum. Why did I let my favourite band, the Stone Roses, go out in the first (or second) round?

citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:

... The whole "Kev's rigging it" is a wind-up. My posts about Oasis are genuine though.

MCFC BOB said:
citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:

... The whole "Kev's rigging it" is a wind-up. My posts about Oasis are genuine though.

<quietly climbing down off my highhorse>

<still can't be doing with the other clown though>

citykev28 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citykev28 said:

How and why have I fixed it? You've said yourself that Oasis would never get as far as they have if it weren't on a Manchester based forum. Why did I let my favourite band, the Stone Roses, go out in the first (or second) round?

I don't really know why I'm getting involved here kev,as it's your poll,and I'm not over-arsed who wins.
But you have put several 'great' bands up against each other time after time,yet Oasis get virtual 'byes' against dross like REM and the likes.
Look back and you will see this to be true.
Oasis wouldn't have made the last four if the opposition had been credible.
Anyway,as I said it's your call,so I'll leave you to it,as it's not worth either of us losing sleep over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.