Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands Qtr Final - The Beatles v Led Zep pg 187

Banned Tosspot said:
MCFC BOB said:
Dear God.
Some folk just don't want to challenge their ears enough.

Oasis actually lost in the last round but there was no recount sadly.
Which is exactly why I'm not voting anymore. I already know who's going to win, even though they shouldn't be in the competition anymore.

chesterbells said:
Oh yeah, the Beatles, I'd forgotten about them.
Such a shame for Zeppelin this, cos there were pretty special.
Maybe this thread should be called Battle for the Second Best Band after The Beatles.

The Beatles always win these threads so because of that i'm going to go for led zep.

31-18 to the Beatles.

BOB, you've moaned all the way through this thread but still click on it. Are you trying to be like the other clown that constantly moans and acts all innocent when insulted to try and get people banned? On the last page, you stated that you've decided not to vote anymore but you've already voted on this match! You're like the Middlesbrough fan who ripped up his season ticket during the second half of the last home game of the season. He was an attention seeker as well. If you don't like the thread, don't click on it.

Battle of the Bands

Semi Final Matchday 1 -

The Rolling Stones...........................................................................................................Pink Floyd
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlgJ-SfKYE[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKiMbC6s2k&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.