Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Sex Pistols v R.E.M.

citykev28 said:
stony said:
A fairer match would have been the Pistols vs The Undertones

Undertones shit all over em btw

Stony, I can't keep explaining to everyone who thinks of a better match that I put a list of whatever subject I'm doing into List Randomizer and that decides.

whats the chances of talking heads coming out, nobody ever mentions them, sometimes i think i must be their only fan

hilts said:
whats the chances of talking heads coming out, nobody ever mentions them, sometimes i think i must be their only fan

i´m on your side. Once in a lifetime :-)

hilts said:
citykev28 said:
stony said:
A fairer match would have been the Pistols vs The Undertones

Undertones shit all over em btw

Stony, I can't keep explaining to everyone who thinks of a better match that I put a list of whatever subject I'm doing into List Randomizer and that decides.

Used to work with a lad from Blackley who loved em.

Ruhr said:
hilts said:

i´m on your side. Once in a lifetime :-)

sorted so talking heads beat rem and the pistols, can we move on now please to the next lot

What the fuck is wrong with you stupid fucking idiot wanker no-nothing twats????

REM?????

R. E. M. ?

Without doubt the THE most terrible band in the history of the whole fucking planet!

Do you all listen to anything andeverything that your mum and dad like as well?

For Fucks Sake.

Please OP, this is a vote for the one and only Sex Pistols.

Splendid, Kev!

R.E.M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.