Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - The Beatles v Blur pg 68

danburge82 said:
bobmcfc said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Most ladies have dreadful taste in music so maybe you can shock me?

The Doors. Fell in love at 13 and still love every part of their music . It wasn't very fashionable at the time but I didn't care
If "Riders On The Storm" was played on a loop for days on end, I would never get bored of it!

Not one of my top 5 but the music is haunting nonetheless.

Banned Tosspot said:
bobmcfc said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Most ladies have dreadful taste in music so maybe you can shock me?

The Doors. Fell in love at 13 and still love every part of their music . It wasn't very fashionable at the time but I didn't care
They're OK but never really liked them.

Music fact for you. The back cover of Morrison Hotel was the Hard Rock Cafe where Beat It was filmed.

The-Doors-Morrison-Hotel-album-back-cover.jpg

hs6lfs.jpg
Thanks.we all have our favourite bands, don't get me wrong it's the music I love, the lifestyle they led never appealed to me. I thought it was kind of sad and grubby.

bobmcfc said:
Banned Tosspot said:
bobmcfc said:

Music fact for you. The back cover of Morrison Hotel was the Hard Rock Cafe where Beat It was filmed.

hs6lfs.jpg
Thanks.we all have our favourite bands, don't get me wrong it's the music I love, the lifestyle they led never appealed to me. I thought it was kind of sad and grubby.
Fancy that shag now?

Banned Tosspot said:
bobmcfc said:
Banned Tosspot said:

hs6lfs.jpg
Fancy that shag now?

-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:12 am --

bobmcfc said:
Banned Tosspot said:

hs6lfs.jpg
Fancy that shag now?

I take it you want me to shut up lol

The Beatles.

Still waiting to vote for the band that had the biggest selling album by any band ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.