Bayern away not sold out yet

mcfc1632 said:
I have decided to drive. My default is to hire a car (mine is not econimical fuel consumption wise) and go over via eurotunnel or ferry

Before I book I thought that it might be worth asking if there are any blues travelling that have any space in ther car so I could share costs?

I live in Berkshire but I guess could meet anywhere on the way to the coast
See PM.

i kne albert davy said:
RACHACE said:
i kne albert davy said:
3k is an awful lot of people to take to a game in Europe don't really know where u come from thinking there's that many people with £500 spare to travel gettin time off work etc,said in the originally thread that any season ticket holder who wants to go will be ok. you get to know with doing quite a few euro aways very rare we take more than a thousand or 2 its an expensive hobby.I'm luckly enough to afford to go but i understand not everybodies so fortunate.

I am sure we have took 3k or more to both Schalke & Hamburg or was I that pissed that I was seeing double?

Bayern surely has more of a pull factor than both of those games, especially as someone pointed out, it is our 1st CL away game and it's against one of europes top top teams.

Again, I am aware that not everyone can do it and I am not having a pop, I was just suprised that it's not sold put quicker based on what I had read. The loyalty/cup scheme system may have something to do with it, as someone also pointed out.

People quoting £500, it can be done alot cheaper than that.
Did Hamburg that was a great following couldn't say how many was there though can't remember how many we got, didn't do Schalke and don't forget pre recession days.last season Salzburg and aris don't think there was more than 700 at each And i think couple of days off work flights hotel tickets and spending money can't see much back from £500.Plus we're doing Villarreal cheap via Benidorm but means taking week off god knows wot that one will set me back.
me and the missus are having that week in benidorm, are you going to the game on one of Macs coaches ?

DannyBoy2890 said:
Not arsed how many we take.
I'll be there and can't wait.

And if you've been away in europe before, you'll know it's gonna be a trip of a lifetime whatever happens.

^^^^^ This. Couldn`t have put it any better myself.

Just posted in the ticket forum.

Rang the club and they said that you cant transfer tickets - they are personalised (your name is printed on it) and there will be ID check at the Allianz

Is that True?

steve peel said:
cummo said:
Just posted in the ticket forum.

Rang the club and they said that you cant transfer tickets - they are personalised (your name is printed on it) and there will be ID check at the Allianz

Is that True?

Total crap - no name on my ticket

Thanks - ticket office strikes again

DannyBoy2890 said:
Not arsed how many we take.
I'll be there and can't wait.

And if you've been away in europe before, you'll know it's gonna be a trip of a lifetime whatever happens.

exactly, I've always wanted to experience the Oktoberfest but never got around to it, I thought I'd hit the jackpot when it was confirmed we were playing there slap bang in the middle of it. Me and my mates agreed that we'd do one European away game before xmas and after the dates came out it was a no contest which one it was going to be. We payed a bit extra for the flight (£190) so we booked into one of those camp sites to offset the cost, we're doing Monday to Wednesday for £212 + spending money, bargain if you ask me!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:24 pm --<br /><br />
Chillidog77 said:
Just checked - names not on our tickets either.

nor mine, even if they did unless they'd actually stated you need to take ID (which they haven't) then the names would be useless.

frothy said:
i kne albert davy said:
RACHACE said:
I am sure we have took 3k or more to both Schalke & Hamburg or was I that pissed that I was seeing double?

Bayern surely has more of a pull factor than both of those games, especially as someone pointed out, it is our 1st CL away game and it's against one of europes top top teams.

Again, I am aware that not everyone can do it and I am not having a pop, I was just suprised that it's not sold put quicker based on what I had read. The loyalty/cup scheme system may have something to do with it, as someone also pointed out.

People quoting £500, it can be done alot cheaper than that.
Did Hamburg that was a great following couldn't say how many was there though can't remember how many we got, didn't do Schalke and don't forget pre recession days.last season Salzburg and aris don't think there was more than 700 at each And i think couple of days off work flights hotel tickets and spending money can't see much back from £500.Plus we're doing Villarreal cheap via Benidorm but means taking week off god knows wot that one will set me back.
me and the missus are having that week in benidorm, are you going to the game on one of Macs coaches ?
Yep five of us booked on with him but quite a few more going to benidorm a lot depends on ticket availability.

drive down to stansted for 6.20am flight to milan £40 fuel divide by4=£10each
car parking @stansted£30 for 2 days parking divide by 4 =£7.50each
flights to "milan"bergamo£36each inc all taxes etc
car hire @bergamo airport2days "megane convertible"£86 divide by4=£22.00 each with an extra£20.00 each for fuel (267miles to munich 3-4 hrs drive 237 miles are motorway plus 2 toll roads£10 each for both journeys)
hotel on outskirts of "munich" app £40 pp per night(not bothered about stoppin in centre of munich will get train tram from wherever we stop on outskirts)
fly back in2 stansted from milan at 1720 so back in m,cr app 9-10 wed night!!
TOTAL app £140 give or take a few quid?

drive thro the alps in a "convertible"(weather permitting)CARLSGERGS DONT DO EUROPEAN TRIPS BUT IF THEY DID!!! ;-) tictoc tictoc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.