Bayern away

They had put coaches on to take fans from the station/town to the ground but didnt have anything at all after. Literally made the last train out of there back to Heidelberg or else it would of been a very expensive taxi back.
The trains were fuckin rammed. Made our trams look positively spacious.

Great trip, made the last train and two Germans provided the entertainment proper going at one another.

Think they went a bit over the top with all the Rottweilers lined up outside after though.
I remember something had gone off. Thought it might of been one of us lot. Didn't know it was locals.

As I suspected, I think the price is understandably putting a lot off, who would otherwise be well up for a trip like this.

Could go down a lot lower than you’d first imagine.

Looking at doing London to Stuttgart on the Tuesday, knock around in Stuttgart for the day and then train down to Munich in the evening. Ive got a hotel right next to Munich airport. Then on Thursday get the train back up to Stuttgart. Is it worth pre booking trains, looks like it's available on Trainline.

I booked the hotel when the games first got announced and got it at a good rate. It's 20mins taxi from the stadium as well which will be bang on for after the game.
We're thinking of booking a hotel near the airport (9:30am flight on the Thursday). Which hotel and how are you getting back there after the game?

I think it'll go down to Cityzens membership, maybe general. Atletico did last year as well I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.