Bayern away

Gatwick Tue-Thurs

Hostel booked £78 for 2 nights. Bring it on let's hope we go with a lead. We'll need another QF like atletico to go through
Digs seem very expensive for whatever reason. I'm on my Todd and I've ended up booking a bed in a 6 bed dorm for not that much less than what you're paying.
Just noticed after booking, it states it's for 18 to 35 year olds, and I'm a FOC.
Thinking of borrowing one of my lads ID cards who looks a bit like me, and tell them I've had a rough trip.

If you have a free day in Munich I can suggest you a trip to a monestary brewery about 30 km outside of Munich. I love that place. They have a good real dark beer (it is strong - so be careful). It is on a hill near Ammersee Lake - not far to the Alps. (It will take around an hour from Munich train station with S-Bahn and bus - you might even think about a little hike)

https://www.andechs.de/en/visitor-information.html

They're the 'sharper' end of an egg. The end that doesn't sit in the egg cup when you're having your brekky.

Follow me for more egg-related nonsense.
It seems you've been tapping the wrong end of your boiled egg Lavinda, 'sharp' end is definitely down in egg cup...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.