Bayern away

Booked on Friday, Manchester to Vienna £99 return, was £143 by Saturday. £24 on train to Munich. Monday in Vienna, cheap hostel £20 then train Tuesday morning.
Flight back is early 5.45 am. Just need some digs in Munich for 2 nights.
Flight out of Manchester Mon 9.45am, anybody on this.
How did you get a 24 pound train from Vienna to Munich? That is about 400 km.

If you have a free day in Munich I can suggest you a trip to a monestary brewery about 30 km outside of Munich. I love that place. They have a good real dark beer (it is strong - so be careful). It is on a hill near Ammersee Lake - not far to the Alps. (It will take around an hour from Munich train station with S-Bahn and bus - you might even think about a little hike)

https://www.andechs.de/en/visitor-information.html
Well worth the trip, been a couple of times, the beer is like nectar…

Booked on Friday, Manchester to Vienna £99 return, was £143 by Saturday. £24 on train to Munich. Monday in Vienna, cheap hostel £20 then train Tuesday morning.
Flight back is early 5.45 am. Just need some digs in Munich for 2 nights.
Flight out of Manchester Mon 9.45am, anybody on this.
Good look with the cheap digs in Munich the premier in was €300 for the Wednesday night :+(

Accommodations were outrageous. I decided to stay at a hostel in the city centre, 6 bed dorm. Euro Youth Hostel

On the City website £380 flight only out Wednesday and fly back Thursday. Or stay in accommodation and flight £525.

Bin waitin for this flights stupid lookin all options but that seems good to me ill do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.