Bayern away

Digs seem very expensive for whatever reason. I'm on my Todd and I've ended up booking a bed in a 6 bed dorm for not that much less than what you're paying.
Just noticed after booking, it states it's for 18 to 35 year olds, and I'm a FOC.
Thinking of borrowing one of my lads ID cards who looks a bit like me, and tell them I've had a rough trip.

Did that in Amsterdam, emailed them and they said it's because of the steep stairs and alllow smoking of Wacky Baccy. I said I can cope with the stairs and smoke myself. They said your welcome to stay. In your case you'll probably get your money back.

Do City themselves still arrange & offer flights or is that a thing of the past?

It's all done via 'club approved' agency(ies) nowadays as far as I'm aware.

Can you imagine the shitshow the ticket office would make of hotel and flight bookings etc.. ? It doesn't bear thinking about.

Booked on Friday, Manchester to Vienna £99 return, was £143 by Saturday. £24 on train to Munich. Monday in Vienna, cheap hostel £20 then train Tuesday morning.
Flight back is early 5.45 am. Just need some digs in Munich for 2 nights.
Flight out of Manchester Mon 9.45am, anybody on this.

Do City themselves still arrange & offer flights or is that a thing of the past?
On the City website £380 flight only out Wednesday and fly back Thursday. Or stay in accommodation and flight £525.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.