Bayern away

Massive shout out to those still struggling to get home respect ,we havnt been to bad about an hour's worth of delays coming through Paris.
Would be a fantastic gesture if city themselves just put out a statement acknowledging the difficulties people have faced and thanked the traveling support ?
Just paid a fortune for me and mylad to get to Heathrow then train ontop too
Ryanair booked us an alternative flight tomorrow night Frankfurt to Stanstead absolute shower of #####

Class trip. You can't do much better than Germany for an away day.

Like others have said, loads of Bayern in the away end. Full row in front of me.

The Friday flight Cologne Manchester just been cancelled now too. Few of the lads from our trip were on that so be looking like Saturday now likely when they get back. Turning into a a right fuckin nightmare now this

It was a weird one. Bayern home fans booing and just 2 fans in the away joined in. A sharp look at them and they sat down.

Loved the plan to make the away end being quiet down by not serving beer. Your loss Moral Highground Club
There was a simple hack to that. I bought a big beer and was told I couldn’t go to my seat with it. No problem. Went into the Bayern end where the beer was served and found an empty seat. One of the most enjoyable beers I have ever had.

Finished it and then went back to the away end. (The Bayern fans I spoke to were ok, tbf)

Just touched down in Manchester off the train. Thankfully flew from Gatwick to munich so had no issues unlike people who are flying from cologne or Dusseldorf. Hopefully it's not too bad of a day trying to sort it out

Just touched down in Manchester off the train. Thankfully flew from Gatwick to munich so had no issues unlike people who are flying from cologne or Dusseldorf. Hopefully it's not too bad of a day trying to sort it out
My lads Munich to London Fri night, meeting him for Wembley on Sat.

Feel for those cancelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.