Bayern away

Counting my lucky stars seeing some of the stories of flight chaos. On train up from London after flying Munich to Heathrow and all plain sailing flights wise thank God.

Cracking away trip.

Got the email early on Wednesday about the cancelled flight so went to the airport and got it sorted in person at the desk. Ended up on a flight from Munich to Frankfurt and then London City today which to be fair is easier to get home than my original Heathrow flight. Eurowings were decent about sorting it for us.

Very glad I did it straight away. Sounds like it's a complete shit show trying to do it later.

Atmosphere was cracking. Top effort lads.

Cracking away trip.

Got the email early on Wednesday about the cancelled flight so went to the airport and got it sorted in person at the desk. Ended up on a flight from Munich to Frankfurt and then London City today which to be fair is easier to get home than my original Heathrow flight. Eurowings were decent about sorting it for us.

Very glad I did it straight away. Sounds like it's a complete shit show trying to do it later.

Atmosphere was cracking. Top effort lads.
Did you enjoy the Irish bar

Cracking trip. Sorry to hear about other people’s flights. Our lufthansa flight to manchester which landed this afternoon had an aborted landing due to the wind so not the best after a few nights on it….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.