Bayern fans....

The Fat el Hombre said:
Was speaking to a couple of bayern fans on one of the trains after the game who were great, had a good laugh. Got on the next train and was greeted by a couple of bayern fans singing glory glory man united. Not so great

Oh and we were singing songs on the train before the game and there were a few bayern fans singing back. All in good spirits and was probably one of the highlights of the day

You must've been unlucky. I've got video footage on my iphone of a dozen or so Bayern fans singing "Who the fuck is Man United?"!

M18CTID said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Was speaking to a couple of bayern fans on one of the trains after the game who were great, had a good laugh. Got on the next train and was greeted by a couple of bayern fans singing glory glory man united. Not so great

Oh and we were singing songs on the train before the game and there were a few bayern fans singing back. All in good spirits and was probably one of the highlights of the day

You must've been unlucky. I've got video footage on my iphone of a dozen or so Bayern fans singing "Who the fuck is Man United?"!

Had a great rapport with the Bayern fans in town, at the station, on the train and even mingling in the stadium. Think they do get their fair share of daytrippers though coz spoke to an Aussie and a group from Hong Kong.

There was one knobhead on the train back who started singing Glory, Glory and it could have got nasty because one Blue in particular didn't like it but the knobhead mostly got drowned out by City songs.

However, there was one on the train to the ground that started off who started of "Who the fuck is Man Utd" a couple of times.

Most Bayern-Fans don´t like United; especially since Mr. Baconface feeded the media with the fake story that Rooney wouldn`t play in OT 1,5 years ago.
Anyone who has seen the 99 final might understand that some bayern-fans have a hard time to like a club that has given yours the worst 5 minutes in history.

Anyway - great to read that most of you guys had a good time in Munich. Sitting outside in the sun, having a beer is a good way to get a glimpse what living in Munich feels like. Munich is more a huge village than a city. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere is something that made me stay here with my family and we still enjoy living here.

Bavarian said:
Most Bayern-Fans don´t like United; especially since Mr. Baconface feeded the media with the fake story that Rooney wouldn`t play in OT 1,5 years ago.
Anyone who has seen the 99 final might understand that some bayern-fans have a hard time to like a club that has given yours the worst 5 minutes in history.

Anyway - great to read that most of you guys had a good time in Munich. Sitting outside in the sun, having a beer is a good way to get a glimpse what living in Munich feels like. Munich is more a huge village than a city. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere is something that made me stay here with my family and we still enjoy living here.

I knew some bugger would have to mention that :-). I was at the 1/4 final when we knocked them out two years later though !

Really welcoming fans, had a great day in the Marienplatz and Killen's (I think) Irish bar. Even taught a few of their fans 'who the fuck are Man United' on the U bahn on the way to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.