Bayern fans....

colinkelly12 said:
Those stairs up to the top level were a challenge, pmsl at two young lads who collapsed near the top with cramp.. liked the way that they allowed both sets of fans to mix in the concourse...
Not too sure how it'd work for certain games in the PL. For instance in level 1 of the South Stand when ''certain local sides'' were visiting!

whosonthebench said:
baldmosher said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
And after the announcer of the scorers first name....the fans respond with the surname. And then he responds with a thank you, the fans shout back "no problem"....lol
The first bit with the surnames is done at the Emirates and I think a few smaller grounds when they read out the team sheet.

I like it, but it's pretty silly.

I think I'm probably just bored of clapping and going "yay" when they read out the team sheet.

I can't quite picture this tête-à-tête of pleasantries, though it sounds very German.

Then the announcer replies back "good luck" and catches out all the plastics who say thank you.

I remember that one mate!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0wNl66tT3Q[/youtube]

absolutely loved them. great banter throughout the day.
and some of the birds that were knocking about, my oh my

Royaloak said:
In a word - civilised. Whether or not the noise in the ground was choreographed matters not. Fact is, they were friendly and accommodating. We didn’t encounter any aggression and we didn’t have to respond with any. So, so much better than Kiev and the other shit holes we went to (and might have to go to again) in the Europa League. The Germans know how to organise things and know how to behave - despite the result, a great day out.

Walking to the Allianz from the U6, one solitary Bayern fan was repeatedly chanting "united" and also had a go at tearing a large City flag (M21 Blues?) He would n't give up despite a few words of wisdom from fellow blues. Next thing a City fan ghosts in from nowhere and plants a firm left hook, then disappears into the night as fast as he arrived - quite surreal or was that just the beers!

Apart from that one plank, all the other fans we met were really amicable and welcoming - think they especially enjoyed our singing on the train on the way up!

blue_moon_rising said:
Royaloak said:
In a word - civilised. Whether or not the noise in the ground was choreographed matters not. Fact is, they were friendly and accommodating. We didn’t encounter any aggression and we didn’t have to respond with any. So, so much better than Kiev and the other shit holes we went to (and might have to go to again) in the Europa League. The Germans know how to organise things and know how to behave - despite the result, a great day out.

Walking to the Allianz from the U6, one solitary Bayern fan was repeatedly chanting "united" and also had a go at tearing a large City flag (M21 Blues?) He would n't give up despite a few words of wisdom from fellow blues. Next thing a City fan ghosts in from nowhere and plants a firm left hook, then disappears into the night as fast as he arrived - quite surreal or was that just the beers!

Apart from that one plank, all the other fans we met were really amicable and welcoming - think they especially enjoyed our singing on the train on the way up!

Yeh i noticed a couple of nipple munich fans trying to stir a little shit on the same route, told them to walk on and they obliged, only cos i was with about 20 blues who stuck together on the walk up to the red blob.
Good day in the sun on the keg, bad night at the red blob.

Just back from Munich. Mixed with loads of Bayern fans in one of the big beer halls at the Oktoberfest. Very friendly lot, no animosity at all, and the friendly banter continued on the trains to the ground. Schalke fans were the same when we went there. Would have been a top night had it not been for City!

robert87 said:
BAYERN FANS ARE NOTHING............

WE ARE WAITING U IN NAPLES GUYS

THE CHAMPIONS IN NAPLES, THE MOST WONDERFULL ATMOSPHERE IN THE WORLD

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_p7pal384A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_p7pal384A</a>

BYE AND RESPECT!!!
Saw the Villareal game on TV yesterday and that stadium was ROCKING!!! What an atmosphere!!! They panned into the crowd-Italian women-WOW!!!
And I married a pretty Thai lady!!!!!

VinnieKomp said:
Was it us or them singing you only sing when you're winning last night? cause if it was them I almost cringed my face off that glory hunters sung that to us.

The irony. Had to smile when I heard it :o)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Just back from Munich. Mixed with loads of Bayern fans in one of the big beer halls at the Oktoberfest. Very friendly lot, no animosity at all, and the friendly banter continued on the trains to the ground. Schalke fans were the same when we went there. Would have been a top night had it not been for City!

Man City ruining away trips since 2008

squirtyflower said:
It was by far the most plastic game I've been to in Germany

At times I felt that I had been teleported to the swamp and then back again, almost a carbon copy of their atmosphere
Agreed, I made the same comment to my mate on the way back to the airport.
The Bayern fans we met before and after were pretty good though, and like most, we had a great day,other than the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.