Bayern fans....

MaineDAWG2008

Friendly bunch or what?

Liked the chants "Bayern, Bayern" from both sides of the ground.

And after the announcer of the scorers first name....the fans respond with the surname. And then he responds with a thank you, the fans shout back "no problem"....lol

very passionate but level headed.

Plastic boys most of them, they only sing when they are winning.
Copied all the songs, thats Bayern/Bayern is originally from Schalke, that surname thing has a long tradition in all german grounds too.
But friendly, yes they are.

Was it us or them singing you only sing when you're winning last night? cause if it was them I almost cringed my face off that glory hunters sung that to us.

VinnieKomp said:
Was it us or them singing you only sing when you're winning last night? cause if it was them I almost cringed my face off that glory hunters sung that to us.

Not sure skip

VinnieKomp said:
Wasn't us.

They also sang 3 lions.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
And after the announcer of the scorers first name....the fans respond with the surname. And then he responds with a thank you, the fans shout back "no problem"....lol
The first bit with the surnames is done at the Emirates and I think a few smaller grounds when they read out the team sheet.

I like it, but it's pretty silly.

I think I'm probably just bored of clapping and going "yay" when they read out the team sheet.

I can't quite picture this tête-à-tête of pleasantries, though it sounds very German.

baldmosher said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
The first bit with the surnames is done at the Emirates and I think a few smaller grounds when they read out the team sheet.

I like it, but it's pretty silly.

I think I'm probably just bored of clapping and going "yay" when they read out the team sheet.

I can't quite picture this tête-à-tête of pleasantries, though it sounds very German.

Then the announcer replies back "good luck" and catches out all the plastics who say thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.