Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

100% we have a lot of blues who do this. There are blues on here who scour the entire media every day looking for perceived slights.

It's insecurity and imposter syndrome and it comes directly from an instinctive fear of Man United.

Tbf the majority of the TV 'experts' are there to be objective, if not always neutral. Being objective they have to say bad as well as good.

I dont get the criticism generally either, but especially when it's of former blues for not being biased enough. Be fair, but want us to win and enjoy it when we do, that's all I ask!

You might not like him (and I don’t watch it) but He’s doing really well and the CBS show in General is getting loads of plaudits and big audience ratings.

People like him enjoying himself and not taking football too seriously, they like the dynamic with Carragher, Abdo & Henry and joking with players instead of asking the same boring post match questions for 40 years.

There’s plenty of traditional football coverage for the rest of us.

Maybe but it was a hard watch especially the first half. Who cares? We are through and live to fight on. Well done pep and co.
It was always going to be a tricky return, they get an early goal and it's game on, it was shit or bust for them, they really could not lose anything last night.They lost the tie at the Etihad.

I thought we showed so much maturity and if and when needed we had the energy and gears to go again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.