Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a very open game , Bayern have no choice but to go for it and will be wounded from the first leg , they will probably have the possession but if we defend like last week we will go through. Dias has transformed our back line in recent weeks and i dont envisage Bayern scoring three or four goals with him in the team , where as the Bayern defence looked very shaky in comparison. Wouldnt be surprised if it was another 3-0 especially if we score first.

I think even we would struggle to lose from 4-0 up!

giphy.gif

Going to disagree with a few posters, I don't think that we'll sit back and counter. That's not in our DNA, it's not how we play, and I don't think Pep will try to change that now.

I'd go same XI as last week, and play smart but treat as starting 0-0 like any other match.

Guys even though we have a nice aggregate cushion I'm still nervous for Wednesday's game. Please tell me everything will be alright lol.

I’d be amazed if it’s not the same starting XI as the first leg, barring any unexpected injuries. Going to be an incredibly tough tie, just hope we don’t concede early as it’s still not a given we qualify. After Madrid last year I’m taking nothing for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.