Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't happen to have a spirit guide who wears a big fedora and fur coat and goes by the name of Malcolm do you? :-)

Even if we go through strongly I reckon Real will still fancy their chances based on their attitude and record in this competition but when we're on it I'm not sure there is a team in Europe that can live with us.
They couldn't live with us last year and they still won haha

Bayern, heated up by Tuchel and Kahn (playing the 'honour' card and who deserves to wear a Bayern shirt...),
might desperately take shots from anywhere. Hope we aggressively block those attempts properly around the box to avoid moments like Rodri's free shot in the 1st leg...

(Btw, turning away while blocking a shot is poor as you can't watch the ball anymore. I hate it. Protect your face by turning a shoulder but leave the eyes on the ball ffs!)

Hope the proud Hollywood FC get their red arses slapped tonight! :)

I'd take a 2 1 defeat right now. All that matters is getting through
Absolutely. A 3-1 defeat, or 2-0 defeat, whilst disappointing would be just fine.

Although either of those scorelines, with anything more than 30 seconds left on the clock, would doubtless make me a nervous wreck, so I'd really rather not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.