Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been said earlier but what a splendid gesture from City I’ve just read about.
City officials went with some City fans to the Munich memorial to lay a City scarf and a United scarf plus some flowers.
Just what you’d expect from the classy club that is Manchester City.

The Best Team in the Land and all the World.

This has probably been said earlier but what a splendid gesture from City I’ve just read about.
City officials went with some City fans to the Munich memorial to lay a City scarf and a United scarf plus some flowers.
Just what you’d expect from the classy club that is Manchester City.

The Best Team in the Land and all the World.
Thanks for that. Makes me proud to be a Manc.

I’m shitting it already for this one, I think we will come through comfortably but I’m desperate to get it out of the way without and Madridesque drama .. Nice early goal and I will relax a bit, not a lot, just a bit :-)
Thinking the unthinkable is what us FOC do innit, younger Blues won’t have a care in the world tonight…. Lucky twats..!

I’m comfortable we get through. We probably will concede, but we will also score. If it is going to be the same context as the first 60 minutes from last week I can’t see Bayern coming back from 3-0 down. But we all know strange things can happen.

Starting 11 probably the same as last week. At some point with the score in our favour they need to come out. That’s where I think we will make an end to their CL adventure.

“Four hours to go until kick off in Munich as Bayern look to overturn a huge 3-0 score line” yep Sly sports news just now, fuckin mental this country

It's what I call an emotional hedge. The only one I have done in serious size was to bet on QPR drawing or beating us. The odds were so good that either outcome would provide a significant profit. Of course, I was distraught with 5 minutes to go because that was not the outcome I would have wanted or expected. The only other time I have bet on City in a serious way was when I got good odds on us scoring more than 80 goals and again on us scoring more than 100 goals. I thought that was buying money at a discount!
This. If you’re going to end the night miserable you might as well be miserable with a few extra quid to drown your sorrows with

It's what I call an emotional hedge. The only one I have done in serious size was to bet on QPR drawing or beating us. The odds were so good that either outcome would provide a significant profit. Of course, I was distraught with 5 minutes to go because that was not the outcome I would have wanted or expected. The only other time I have bet on City in a serious way was when I got good odds on us scoring more than 80 goals and again on us scoring more than 100 goals. I thought that was buying money at a discount!
Last game of last season I backed Villa to beat us at about 18/1. As they went two up it paid out and we won the league to boot. Great night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.