Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just heard from a reliable source that Grealish starts tonight and Foden will be on the bench.

My source was Pep.

Last edited:
Sorry, I know people bet and need to make a few quid..but if you asked me if we played the rags and I bet on them to win but would somehow be happy if we won, but lost the bet. all is fine..Am sorry but find this complete cuntish behaviour ..sorry a FOC who finds this wrong..do what you want mate, but there are personal rules I would never break. I would never bet against City..Nope, never.
Agree I could never do it either. Don’t care how much I could win, I wouldn’t want the money from City not winning. There are plenty of other teams I don’t mind putting my money on to lose

Sorry, I know people bet and need to make a few quid..but if you asked me if we played the rags and I bet on them to win but would somehow be happy if we won, but lost the bet. all is fine..Am sorry but find this complete cuntish behaviour ..sorry a FOC who finds this wrong..do what you want mate, but there are personal rules I would never break. I would never bet against City..Nope, never.
I’ve never bet against City.

I have regularly taken special offers to bet on the rags and dippers in their games that affect us, though.

I figure I might as well benefit financially from the corruption, too.

I’m shitting it already for this one, I think we will come through comfortably but I’m desperate to get it out of the way without and Madridesque drama .. Nice early goal and I will relax a bit, not a lot, just a bit :-)
Thinking the unthinkable is what us FOC do innit, younger Blues won’t have a care in the world tonight…. Lucky twats..!

Same pal. CL can turn so quickly. That's why we have to play to win tonight.

I’m shitting it already for this one, I think we will come through comfortably but I’m desperate to get it out of the way without and Madridesque drama .. Nice early goal and I will relax a bit, not a lot, just a bit :-)
Thinking the unthinkable is what us FOC do innit, younger Blues won’t have a care in the world tonight…. Lucky twats..!
same here pal! my lad is 16 and is so relaxed its unreal! im on shit number 30 already today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.