Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will win this game easily, after giving it a bit of thought.
Because Pep will not overthink this. The outcome is obvious; Bayern will be set up for attack, right from the start, as they haven't got a minute to lose.

Pep will prepare defencively very well, and set up for Haaland counter strike.

Bayern know Pep will do this, and Pep know Bayern know he will do this.

So Pep will play with patience until Bayern get overly eager for attack - then we counter.

This will be easy pesy, and a very enjoyable game with our eyes..

Seems natural to play conservative and hit them on the break. Just spring Haaland once in the early going and expand the lead to 4-0 and this will be over. It's a bit of a risk but if it's not working after 20 minutes to back to a possession-style game plan and starve them out.

I did the conga up and down the aisle at Maine Road as a six year old when we were 3-0 up half way through a tie in 1989 and thought we were getting promoted.

We are still that same club no matter how differently we are run these days.

When we have something to lose, I am far more nervous. So am treating this tie as very much not over yet.

And I think that’s a good thing, stops us being overconfident or arrogant or complacent.
Wasn't that Bournemouth at home we ended up drawing 3-3 was at that game we needed to win and Palace to drop.points to get promoted , we conceded a penalty on 95.minutes ffs

Heard Pep is going with this eleven, don't shoot the messenger please: Ederson, Lewis, Walker, Laporte, Gomez, Phillips, Palmer, Mahrez, Foden, Gundogan, Alvarez

Shock and awe tactics I'm hearing
We would still not lose by more than 3 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.