Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to keep a 2+ goal gap at all times... for the nerves if nothing else. 3-1 is OK, so long as it stays like that or goes to 4-1. But I don't want to see 3-2 unless it's 10 seconds before the final whistle. And we have the ball.

Replicate the tactical masterclass we saw in the first leg and we will be fine. We were comfortable with them having the ball, but our back 3/4 needs to be solid tonight. We get one and I'd like to say it is out of reach for them. Get to the last 10 minutes and stick the ball in the corner with the lab-made goal machine and we can see it out. I would still rather win the premier league every year as that competition separates the men from the boys but we need the CL to stop the shit being spouted by the MSM/rags/bin dippers about Pep being a fraud and this team not being the best English side of all time. Come on you blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.