Bayern Munich CL Q/F 1st leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I've gone for Rodri for the goal and doing some serious dirty work, but fucking hell, Ake, Ruben, Stones, Grealish, Akanji, Bernardo, Ederson, Haaland, Gundog and KdB, all of them........ sheeeeeit. Then Alvarez..... We were collectively outstanding to a man. Fuck yeah. Hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

9/10's across the park tonight. Not a single player less than that. Dias, Bernardo, ake, akanji, rodri, stones, I couldn't argue with any of those but I have to go ederson. Multiple top quality saves, but also his sweeping which is easy to forget because its preventative. must have been half a dozen times he prevented them from being clean through. that's an entirely different game and result if he didn't come up big for us tonight.

Ruben Dias, blocked everything, win everything. I thought Akanji had his best game in a Blue shirt. Ake immense too. They were all fucking immense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.