Bayern Munich CL Q/F 1st leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Everyone was superb tonight, but Dias & Akanji put in some immense tackles & interceptions when Bayern were still playing with confidence - if they hadn't, it might have been a very different night.

They were all absolutely immense, but I thought Bernardo just shaded it, ahead of Nathan.

John, Manuel and Jack were all outstanding too.

Tie isn't technically over, but we just need to score one over there. Can't see them scoring 4, even if they do win the game on the night.

Not for the assist, or the headed goal, but for the 8 (eight) tackles: Bernardo Fucking Silva. The others were excellent to a man but...

First time ever I’ve voted Ederson but I watched it abroad in an Irish pub on a near silent screen with a lovely couple from the family stand so didn’t have the best view.
Fabulous all but his saves were pivotal.

More like Men of the Match. Eddie was more involved tonight and made some rather special saves, the back four were tremendous, the midfield outstanding and the forwards were a joy to watch. Can't make up my mind upon a Man of the Match - Stones. Kev. Bernardo, Ake, Jack?

Rodri was so fucking good thought he would be winning this just ,the whole team did more than enough , Father and Silva fair fucks just think Rodri with a goal with his wrong foot in swirling wind is not being spoken about enough add to that he got us out of so many tight positions

Literally everyone. I am not kidding literally everyone gave at least a 9/10. Ederson, akanji, stones, dias, ake, silva, gundo, kdb, rodri, haaland, grealish. every one of them is the man of the match.
The unused subs even gave a 9/10 performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.