Bayern Munich CL Q/F 1st leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gotta be Ake hasn’t it ? It was over the other side of the pitch from me but at the final whistle I think it was him just laid flat out on the pitch, totally spent but what a sense of pride he must have been feeling.

Lost count of the number of blocks and tackles and headers he put in tonight but he was immense and his game’s evolved to such an extent that he went marauding forward late on and almost bagged himself a goal. He’s been the best defender in the league this season and surely one of the best in Europe.

A near impossible call because it was a team performance in the purest sense of the word.

However, BERNARDO put in one of the finest performances of any player in our modern era.....phenomenal.

5’6 of everything good in a modern footballer.

Step forward Bernardo Silva.

Went for ruben, all the "CB" were brilliant as was every player, but ruben really was the rock imo, I can't fault anyone saying someone else should of been because there were a lot of outstanding performances out there last night

Too many MOTM contenders. Bernardo wad a leader. Dias a warrior. SOLID Stones. Ake unshakable. Akanji raised his game to the elite, noticeably. A team of displays.

All of theM TBH… every single one.
My thoughts exactly, I can’t bring myself to vote for one because they all deserve it. Pep has been harnessing this squad to come to the boil for this game, a similar performance against Arsenal and probably Real in the next round and we are looking at a very special season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.