Bayern Munich CL Q/F 2nd leg (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Eddie was great as was the back four. I thought our wide midfielders Bernie and Jack stood out. Jack motm for me. Beat his man every time. Carried the ball when we needed. Brilliant.

Eddie and Bernie were very good.

Loved Grealishs performance because he was one of the few out there, who played exactly like he does every week. Didn’t give a shit it was a CL QF. Didn’t give a shit that it was a great Bayern side away from home. Just played his game and was cool as fuck.

Got to go for Dias though. Thought he was a bit erratic in the opening 45 mins. However, in the 2nd half he was back to his imperious best. Colossus.

I guess it was inevitable that I would vote for John Boy, he did play well, he was a great presence on the pitch. However I also admired Bernie, he was everywhere as always. He runs his little socks off for us. He is also a star.

Jack, Erling, Dias, Eddie and the Gundog were also really good. In fact all 13 players who put in an appearance tonight did us proud.

Thank you. (Was that all right Mr @jimharri I didn't ask for an extra vote tonight, I just sort of praised everyone. :-) )

I guess it was inevitable that I would vote for John Boy, he did play well, he was a great presence on the pitch. However I also admired Bernie, he was everywhere as always. He runs his little socks off for us. He is also a star.

Jack, Erling, Dias, Eddie and the Gundog were also really good. In fact all 13 players who put in an appearance tonight did us proud.

Thank you. (Was that all right Mr @jimharri I didn't ask for an extra vote tonight, I just sort of praised everyone. :-) )
Mr? Have you been on the sweet sherries tonight EB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.