Bayern Munich CL Q/F 2nd leg (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Hard to pick a player they all did well but didnt reach the levels of last week , Bernardo edges it for me , he tomrented their left flank all evening , and best player over the two legs.

I agree with Pep that we were better in the Real games last year, but still went out.
This was a strange tie, Bayern had plenty of chances over the two legs but we still looked ruthless and comfortably went through.

On tonight’s game, wouldn’t say anyone was brilliant. We did what we had to do and controlled the game at the key times. Difficult game to play being 3-0 up and going there.

Edit - just realized I wrote this in the wrong thread

Haaland probably our man of the match, or bernardo
Thought Rodri wasn’t his usual self and Ake was unusually weak

I thought Ruben Dias was sensational. I also loved Ederson taking his time with goal kicks looked really unusual watching us wasting time. Quite enjoyable :)

Bernie was world class tonight, one of the best teams in Europe couldn’t get the ball off him. Special mention to Eddie who was rock solid and got out quickly to close Leroy down superbly to make their best chance a little more difficult

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.