Bayern Munich CL Q/F 2nd leg (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Mr? Have you been on the sweet sherries tonight EB?
No, I hate sherry it's like drinking liquid sugar!! IF and it's a big if, I had a drink it would be a Bailey's. :-)

I was trying to be respectful because I give you some problems with my insistence on voting for John Boy but always wanting an extra vote. So tonight I am so pleased at the result I thought I would be good and not ask. :-)

Eddie was great as was the back four. I thought our wide midfielders Bernie and Jack stood out. Jack motm for me. Beat his man every time. Carried the ball when we needed. Brilliant.

He must be one of the most annoying opponents - the foul from Stanisich at the end was a matter of which one of them was going to kick him, and Grealish waiting for someone to kick him.

His ball retention has improved hugely.

Went for Dias but could equally have chosen Bernardo, Grealish or Ederson. Great performance from all of them. Dias block around 75 minutes, doing the splits and still managing to block the cross - wow.

Ederson was immense. So much more than just a shot stopper. He got my vote even though the whole side were great again.

No, I hate sherry it's like drinking liquid sugar!! IF and it's a big if, I had a drink it would be a Bailey's. :-)

I was trying to be respectful because I give you some problems with my insistence on voting for John Boy but always wanting an extra vote. So tonight I am so pleased at the result I thought I would be good and not ask. :-)
Trust me, you're not the worst on here. Not by a long, LONG way. That "honour" would fall to.........

Not telling, so there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.