Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

I'm just home from the game stayed in Manchester last night and flew home this morning. I can't wait to watch the match again.

I've seen numerous cracking games at The Etihad over the years, The standard of football last night was right up there with the very best I've seen. I can't believe some people on here are saying "Bayern are shit", I can assure you that they are far far from it, They are a seriously good side! The problem they faced is that Bayern came up against the best team in Europe.

Every single player last night was immense, Ake is possibly the best left back in Europe now he was tremendous, Dias, Stones ect I could name them all just fucking wow!

Incredible Incredible team.
very good post an sums up my feelings also. Basking in the afterglow today I have found myself randomly shaking my head at the fact that the elite of Europe, of world football, multiple champions league winners were running scared of my tea in those last 20 minutes. They were a shit scared, well beaten team with my beautiful City running rings round them.
For the vast majority of my 58 yars, this has been unthinkable. We are truly blessed to witness this and the last few years

very good post an sums up my feelings also. Basking in the afterglow today I have found myself randomly shaking my head at the fact that the elite of Europe, of world football, multiple champions league winners were running scared of my tea in those last 20 minutes. They were a shit scared, well beaten team with my beautiful City running rings round them.
For the vast majority of my 58 yars, this has been unthinkable. We are truly blessed to witness this and the last few years
Wife not much of a cook then? :-)

Just watching it back now for the first time and fuck me this commentary first half….. BT German based?
From memory...

Bayern have the ball - commentate and get excited by the play.

City have the ball - list loads of facts and stats about Bayern players until they get the ball back and then start commentating again :)

Fucking salty petty BT tears are so ace :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.