Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

I said at HT I felt they had been the better team so far and that it was the combination of great defending and a wonder goal that had us infront - fine margins - and that Pep will have to tweak things to try to get more control. Then in his post match interview, Pep said that for the first 50-55 mins they were the better team, and that we then changed something and could press better and have more control. I have never felt more Pep. I might go bald.

Shay Given and Richie Savage in RTE studio tonight waxing lyrical about City’s form at the moment.

Shay in particular just beaming about Erling and John Stones not just in this match.
Emphasising how happy Haaland at City and how all his family are there at every game and how grounded he is. So good to hear nothing but positivity even though they did mention the treble too often for my liking.

If Tuchel wants to talk about an undeserved result, let's have a talk about that Champions League final.

Haha, is that what he has said?

Hahahahahaha

Did complain about the referee and the weather, as well?

Hahahahahaha

We need to put a “Tuchel is Touchy” chant together for the return leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.