Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

Bayern Munich boss Thomas Tuchel, speaking to Prime Video: "I think we deserved at least one goal and gave away one or two too many. I think our players were lacking a bit in confidence and form.

"Of course, the result is bitter for us. I fell in love with my team a little today, the way they performed. Even if sounds strange, that was a lot of fun."

Amazing team effort. When you win 3-0, you might think we were an offensive machine, but truly the result and the game was possible thanks to our defence. Every individual duel was won, great pressing from the entire team, all the second balls won, and we were always calmed from the back.

This is what some people don't get, we are an even better team than centurions, because we are way more difficult to beat. Before we either destroyed the opposition or lose by stupid decisions. Now, I always think we are gonna control and win the game. With the exception of Tottenham (our bogey team), I think we have been superior against every single elite team for the las 3 years (Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG, Liverpool, Dortmund, Leipzig, Arsenal, ManU...). Simply the best team England has ever seen, and the best in Europe in the las 5 years.

Looks like the pair Modric/Benzema is the final hurdle to cross. Hope they lost their shine from last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.