Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

He got a nastly looking knee twist and IMO he thought he'd done his knee again, looked really worried. Got over it, seemed like it was just a tweak and nothing serious, and then he got tackled again and was very slow to get up holding his ankle this time.

He looked pissed off when he came off and Pep said it was tactical so I think it was just precaution.
He had been through the wars for sure, hopefully he is OK

Anyone got any footage of the police battering the bayern fans after the game? was walking past and saw some police horses launch a load of them into the side of the coaches

Anyone got any footage of the police battering the bayern fans after the game? was walking past and saw some police horses launch a load of them into the side of the coaches
If they were anything like the pricks raining coins down on us then they deserved it and I hope they’re locked up until five minutes after their flights leave

Bayern had some good performances of their own: Kimmich, Coman, Musiala and Sane all stood out, specially Kimmich. Could be our Rodri v2.0 and would fit this team well.
Kimmich - I'll pass. Snide little fecker, turning out for us he'd be sidelined half the season (he's just not as subtle as Fernandinho was, or as clever as Rodri is) IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.