Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

I thought Bayern tonight were the best team we've played since the amazing Arsenal team of Henry, Bergkamp, etc.
That was a really, really tough game against brilliant opposition but we were just that bit better in both boxes.
I was impressed by their lack of gamesmanship too which is so rare in European games. For the last 20 years or so it felt like if you wanted to succeed in Europe you had to cheat but fair play to the Bavarian Rags they actually tried to play the game as a sport.

I don't think they are a patch on the Munich team under Pep. They even dominated the ball with 10 men at our place.

He really is an odious toad.
This isn't aimed at you Dimalino, but I'm REALLY starting to wish we didn't give him air on our forums. The guy will continue to call us "oil cheating" "sportswashing" scum forever - we just don't need to hear it anymore.
Yeah it’s all clickbait now. It’s fuelling him. Tonight’s narrative was “yeah it’s all a bit shady at Bayern but the fans don’t like it”

We have a fantastic side but more than skill, our work rate was exhausting to watch. The lads gave everything because Bayern are a very good side and we had them resorting to 20 yard shots. They didn't open us up once. More of the same next week and we will be in the semi finals. So proud of this team and manager.

Bayern had some good performances of their own: Kimmich, Coman, Musiala and Sane all stood out, specially Kimmich. Could be our Rodri v2.0 and would fit this team well.

I thought Bayern tonight were the best team we've played since the amazing Arsenal team of Henry, Bergkamp, etc.
That was a really, really tough game against brilliant opposition but we were just that bit better in both boxes.
I was impressed by their lack of gamesmanship too which is so rare in European games. For the last 20 years or so it felt like if you wanted to succeed in Europe you had to cheat but fair play to the Bavarian Rags they actually tried to play the game as a sport.
He is a ****, but that Dortmund side under Klopp at the Etihad was something else

He really is an odious toad.
This isn't aimed at you Dimalino, but I'm REALLY starting to wish we didn't give him air on our forums. The guy will continue to call us "oil cheating" "sportswashing" scum forever - we just don't need to hear it anymore.

He's the chief football writer for a major newspaper, he's got a platform whether we share his tweets to take the piss out of him or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.