Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

If they were anything like the pricks raining coins down on us then they deserved it and I hope they’re locked up until five minutes after their flights leave
There was definitely a couple that locked up, that started it, they all came out, police went in for a couple of them and it just ballooned from there

Fantastic performance from all the lads tonight, not interested in anything that the media say. Bitter bastards
For once the BBC is fulsome in its praise for City - can a leopard change its spots?

A mightily impressive performance. The back four were totally 'waterproof' on what must have been really testing conditions. The back four of Bayern were like four sacks of nervous tension. A performance that matched the Dipper game but facing a better side tonight. Haarland, for an hour, didn't get too involved but what must be going through a defender's mind when he's strolling about doing not much! In the twinkle of an eye he's set one up and scored another. Fantastic team performance.

Hahahahaha I love it.

Arsenal must be really good to be ahead of us.

When is this bitter prick and many others like him going to realise that as soon as the players cross the white line it’s 11 against 11 and none of his poisonous slander matters. Allegedly you’re a football reporter so report on the fucking football you dick cos it’s the best this country has ever seen

And Hitler
200w.webp

Don't know if this has been said...

You have to be happy with 3-0 in the first leg, but there's just a tiny bit of me that wonders if we could have finished it off tonight by bagging another one or two. Haaland missed one in the first half that he would normally have buried. And in the second, we had numerous golden chances and ballsed several of them up. Gundo in particular was doing my head in at times.

We'll probably go through now I guess but we've left the door just a tiny bit open for some Bayern onslaught in Munich, whereas another goal or two would have removed any tiny doubt.

Still, as I say, you have to be happy with 3-0.

Don’t want to make a big deal about this but could I just announce that I am now and once again, officially very excited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.