Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

One of the best City team performances I've ever seen, brilliant from every player. Bernardo justified his place but oh my word, Ruben Dias probably had his best game in blue tonight. 9.5/10 from me!!
Only 9.5/10. What more could he have done to get 10?
What did he do wrong exactly?
RAG!

According to one newspaper match report (possibly Telegraph but not sure) that is the third time Bayern have conceeded three this season. - On the other occasions they scored five. - We are watching a very special team.

Big big Big mistake to think this tie is over. One of the best teams in Europe and historically one of the most experienced and successful. 100% concentration needed next week as they will try every dark arts technique in the book. No retaliation City. Walk away. Let the ref deal with the indiscretions. If he doesn't, just keep calm and carry on. Hit them on the break and take your chances. Well played though City. Credit to every one of you. I felt very proud to be a Blue last night. From Gillingham at Wembley to Munich for a place in the champions league last four. Fantastic club.

On another note, what was that banner about from the Bayern fans, the cheeky cunts?
They want clubs to be fan-owned as it's better for the game. - Then they rely on rich/generous sponsors.
The fact that they have won the past ten Bundesliga titles may hint as to why they like this model.
Rags, dippers, Arse and Chels have all dominated English football, but never to the same extent as Bayern dominate (currently) in Germany.
Fuck them and their criminal (former) directors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.