Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

The morning after the night before, whilst any of us would have bitten the proverbial hand off for a 3-0 advantage heading to Germany. The typical city in me is worried that if the Germans get an early goal or something, last night was a showcase of the two best sides in Europe for me. I just wish we took one more chance to really put it out of sight.

That side barring a typical City moment we should be through.

Everyone was immense last night

Ederson with fantastic saves, control of his box and of course distribution

The back 4 were immense, best I’ve seen akanji in a city shirt but Dias proving why for me he’s the best CB in the world.

Grealish really excelling now

Death taxes and Erling bagging

All in all a fantastic night.

Fancy us against Madrid in this kind of form, they were lucky last season at the etihad with our missed chances

On to Leicester at the weekend, that was a statement win and Arsenals arse may fall out knowing we just done that to Bayern

Brilliant summary - I'd assumed Tuchal would simply try to nullify us.
Clearly either understands that's not what his club wants, has been told that's not what they want, or genuinely believed he had the players to go toe to toe. In fairness I felt they were possibly the better side first half, but tweaks changed it after half time
Felt the ref was excellent in the use of play ons, and kept cards to a minimum
I was the same mate I fully expected them to sit back and counter but credit to them, they played decent football. They've got some great players too and can see him making them better than they are now in the next few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.