Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

That was one of the most satisfying European nights I can remember. A pretty hard fought game, a great result, and amazing, skillful, gutsy performances across the team. And unlike some of our other big European nights, real stability in the team. Some of our best wins in the past have had a frenetic, chaotic quality to them - there wasn't much of that last night.

So...do i get points for screaming oh canada at davies whenever he touched the ball? He wasnt great tonight and want to think i got in his head
Was watching on TV and that was fucking loud haha

What was the deal with Cancelo last night? I'm not aware of anything he's said against us but we were booing him to buggery.

This is one of the worst performances from a so-called world class talent I’ve ever seen.
He's been poor for a very long time concentration wise and was never much of a 'footballing' defender in the first place (I don't think the Mangala comparisons on here are too far wide of the mark style wise), I actually didn't think Touchy would start him last night with our penchant and ability to press.
I expected Pavard in alongside De Ligt with Stanisic (or Cancelo) on the right, that's how they lined up at the weekend and looked a better unit.

Last night was a horror show for him though, he's usually at least able to clear his lines. I think he tried too hard to play out since possession was so valuable in the match. One of his team mates should have had a word.

3ZMgkkW.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.