Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

Without a doubt I'd prefer the Champions League but I have been saying that for years. I'd be gutted if this team don't win it and now is the time. Last night proved to me beyond doubt that we are the best team in the world.

Exactly mate, we only have to see the sense of media disbelief which has greeted our win last night?

They hoped it was never coming, but reality is dawning. Win it this year and they have nowhere else to go, absolutely nowhere, aside from future rabble-rousing, FFP hit-pieces.

We've been the best team in the world for the last five years and we need to underscore it now.

Don't get me wrong, I've felt all season we could win the treble, but if we keep our heads next week in Munich, I think we will be going all the way.

Fuckin unreal performance,there no nobs them top side,they had there moments yess i was nervous we got thru it,they cud of had 2 we cud of had 7 ,3 nill winners happy days cant wait for a piss up in munich next week gonna be mint
Have a couple of steins for me......

Daily Fail Match Report................fucking hell

"Young Bayern midfielder Jamal Musiala probably would have scored had Ruben Dias not blocked his low shot. It was an important diversion. And within a minute or so, City led as Dias turned inside on the right and advanced in to space to curl a stunning left foot shot round Bayer captain Joshua Kimmich and beyond Sommer’s right hand in to the top corner. What a goal. What an unlikely scorer.""
Errrm Rodri?!

Only half-time.

We saw with the chances they had last night that they can still be dangerous.

Though I think Dias et al, will turn in a similar performance at theirs.

With games coming every 3/4 days the players have finally hit top gear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.