Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's posters like you that have no SOH that make this place a bit too serious. Lighten up FFS.

You think I wasn’t being tongue in cheek?

I thought I was carrying on with your obscure line of reasoning but, for the sake of being on the same page, I assure you that I was trying to follow your very dry line in humour and I wasn’t having a pop at you mate ;-)

PS. About to go back and bombard you with ‘likes’ to iron smooth ya wrinkles.

My thoughts exactly!! Sounds a right bell
It really fucking irritates me when you get British journos asking foreign players questions in English and they make no attempt to soften their language or accents to accommodate.

I mean this twat is dropping his Ts, not using proper grammatical sentences and with an accent too - and then doesn't speak any clearer when Ruben can't understand him! Have some common sense

And his questions are shite too!

Love Ruben and his attitude, exactly the kind of player you want in your ranks at this stage of the season.
Absolutely. And we've been so much more consistent since he's come back into the side. His leadership and his talking and geeing up the other guys I think is telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.