Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the heavy winds are forecasted to start around kick off time and last about two hours. 40mph is a serious wind and potentially dangerous. Is there any chance the game could be called off ?
Booked up Central Arena Travelodge with free cancellation on the Wednesday just in case.

Will be a change to play a team who will give it a go , too many home games are hard work trying to breakdown ten man defence , expect a tactical game with a lot side to side passes trying to move Bayern about, we will need our usual patience , would take a one goal lead , because we are capable of winning at the Allianz as well.
Looking forward to ex-Rag/Bayern , Ferdinand and Hargreaves rooting for us after BT have highlighted how Bayern can get at us for an hour or maybe i will tune in at 7.59pm and avoid the "expert" analysis

Now that we are 3-6-1 team predominantly. Is it time we move John Stones to RCB and Bernardo Silva into DM next to Rodri?

I love Johnny but I think we could even be stronger in this formation. With Bernardo in John's role and John in Akanji's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.