Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but we're playing Bayern who used a similar formation when Pep was there, so they may be expecting it?

With the players they have Davies, Coman, Musiala and Mane, i think we need to respect their pace and we'll be needing to defend down the flank.

Also we are still susceptible to pacy players getting in behind us, Salah did it twice last week and he scored once, so that's why i prefer Walker for this game.
I just had a flashback of Fernandinho playing right back for us against Real Madrid. That was a traumatic night that can only be erased by us winning the CL Trophy...

Gundog always seems starts the big games under Pep.
Coupled with the fact that we are playing a German team, I can't see him not starting this one (and the away leg).

He brings control to our midfield.

40 mph winds forecasted when the match starts.
I see that the heavy winds are forecasted to start around kick off time and last about two hours. 40mph is a serious wind and potentially dangerous. Is there any chance the game could be called off ?

I see that the heavy winds are forecasted to start around kick off time and last about two hours. 40mph is a serious wind and potentially dangerous. Is there any chance the game could be called off ?
if its above 40mph yh for sure hopefully its incorrect though or changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.