Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see the Bayern squad you see a lot of very talented players but it does seem a little unbalanced. They have Mane, Sané, Gnabry, Conan, Muller, Musiala and Davies as attacking outlets but nothing like same depth in midfield. Sommer isn’t Neuer, though he does play well against us.

Tuchel will now doubt try to sit deep and counter. They have the players to hurt us on the break.

If our passing is good and we play as we can we should win but ideally we could do with a 2 goal cushion going to Munich.

Jack vs Pavard could be some battle, the frog being a true hot head...

Goretzka might try to take out Kev, and nasty...

Ah, and a yellow for Kimmich would be a huge blow.

And please silence their gobby mia-san-mia fans. Hope Etihad rocks!!

He wouldn't be playing CB, he'd be playing the same position he's played for the last 5 years.

It used to be Dias-Stones-Walker in a 3 behind Zinchenko/Delph and Rodri.

Our system is that 1 of the back 4 steps into the midfield and the others form a line of 3. For ages it was the LB, currently it's the RB, I think the next step is to make it the CB so we can have the benefits of Stones in midfield while also getting the benefits of Walker at RB.

Also I think it just seems to me that you are less out of position and have less distance to cover to get back into the defensive shape if you go forwards from CB than if you go from fullback.
Maybe something to try against a lesser team. I'm hoping that Pep goes with something proven tomorrow night.

3-1 City I think can definitely see us scoring a few goals think we scored 21 in the last 4 games which is crazy numbers and don't think they will be the greatest defensively. Think Walker has to start as the biggest threat bayern pose would be on the counter with pace we need at least one player elite in dealing with that

Can’t wait for another blockbuster of a game. I love winning the premiership and it is still my no 1 preference each season but why can’t we have both? Let’s knock all these so called European powerhouses into touch. We have earned the right to play in this competition so I hope we win it this time around. This game is 50/50 for me. A lot will come down to Haaland taking his chances and city recovering from when Bayern score. We can do this. City are owed a slice of good fortune.

Bayern then real and then it don’t matter. Come on city. This is why the Viking wanted to come, this is his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.