Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 month plastic here, but why do people value the PL over the CL. I‘d rather be the (club)champions of europe instead of England.

3 month plastic here, but why do people value the PL over the CL. I‘d rather be the (club)champions of europe instead of England.
In my opinion, Tradition and a deep seated hatred of all the other PL teams and their fans means it’s more satisfying to lord it over them. Although a CL win for us would completely devastate the English football media, which would be nice.

Not long now....make it a cauldron of noise please blues....we need every city fans voice to be at its loudest....Bayern will do everything they can to beat us....don't allow it City....give it your all...100% at every opportunity......fight for every ball...chase and harass them....shout for every offside, penalty claim, tackle,....urge them on blues fans....give the players the lift they need....stand together and rise up as one...the etihad is the home of the blue army...drag every blue forwards...don't let your fellow blue get comfortable in their seat....show Bayern what its like to visit the blue fortress.....make them quiver...make them fear us....superbia en proelia....pride in battle...sing your hearts out...City, City, City.

I’m in the league over champs league camp, but I want city to win every game.

The crowd need to be up for this, give em hell on and off the pitch.

As for Cancelo, let’s show our support for our boss Pep and give Cancelo hassle all night. The emotion will get to him, he’s a hot head.
Tuchal has eluded to him playing.

Come on City!!

Not long now....make it a cauldron of noise please blues....we need every city fans voice to be at its loudest....Bayern will do everything they can to beat us....don't allow it City....give it your all...100% at every opportunity......fight for every ball...chase and harass them....shout for every offside, penalty claim, tackle,....urge them on blues fans....give the players the lift they need....stand together and rise up as one...the etihad is the home of the blue army...drag every blue forwards...don't let your fellow blue get comfortable in their seat....show Bayern what its like to visit the blue fortress.....make them quiver...make them fear us....superbia en proelia....pride in battle...sing your hearts out...City, City, City.
I…like….this…post…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.