Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't make the game and have two seats available for the Bayern game. Price is £100, I paid £115. Seats located in Colin Bell level 1, 131. Message me if you are interested. I'm in stockport and season cards to be collected and returned after the game.

Good win today, a boost going into this match, im not worried about the referee i just hope we turn up cos apart from flashes we havent, so all guns blazing for the last 2 group games, i quietly confident we will get aresult against Bayern, with a good crowd behind the team we should do ok, im going for 2-1

City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

Last throw of the dice and any other analogies you can think of and lots of hyperbole to boot

To be honest with Europe being such a disaster for us this year I would rather just get this over with and move on, however we are the underdogs now and have woefully underperformed even by our our own woeful record in Europe so who knows

Any way all in here please

Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

Last chance saloon.

Time for City to do what they do best.

Couldn't give a fuck about this game, bring on Southampton.

Just watching Bayern now. Four or five Bayern 'captains' on the pitch making sure the referee gets it right. What a bunch of cnuts. Boateng has just got away with a second yellow. They are beatable but whether we can string together a sufficiently capable team performance is anyone's guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.