Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
quiet_riot said:
I'm in the cup scheme so already paid. Fully expecting to be let down again though, must be a glutton for punishment.
Same here, can't say I'm looking forward to it tbh

bobmcfc said:
quiet_riot said:
I'm in the cup scheme so already paid. Fully expecting to be let down again though, must be a glutton for punishment.
Me neither. No midfield, we'll struggle against the best team in the world

But we should be solid. If we don't concede then it keeps the game alive, and we can gamble late on, but if we concede early it will be horrible

Small chance of a Hamburg titanic match. You can always hope! If it hadn't been for all the other no-shows in Europe, I'd be more confident

Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:
quiet_riot said:

But we should be solid. If we don't concede then it keeps the game alive, and we can gamble late on, but if we concede early it will be horrible

Small chance of a Hamburg titanic match. You can always hope! If it hadn't been for all the other no-shows in Europe, I'd be more confident

Missing so many players is excruciating. also the position we are in and the price of the tickets, I can't see many stumping up outside of cup scheme members who had money taken before the CSKA game. We could get completely hammered ! And who wants to stump up so much money to see that ?? Just before Xmas too ...

Marvin said:
Bring back the days of Bury, and Bristol Rovers.

Who wants to see City test themselves against Robben & Messi

Not everyone Marvin.

One is a diving **** and the other **** is currently awaiting trial for tax evasion.

Puppet Master Silva said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Lol, don't even know where to start... in fact I won't bother. Fucking idiot.

But he called you a muppet mate. Defend yourself.

;-)

Don't really feel inclined too when the poster in question thinks you can just "delete" people.

Off to bed before I head to the Etihad again tomorrow, if it doesn't go well I'm going to ring up and see if they'll exchange my season ticket for one at Stamford Bridge.

Hahahahahaha :D

bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:

Missing so many players is excruciating. also the position we are in and the price of the tickets, I can't see many stumping up outside of cup scheme members who had money taken before the CSKA game. We could get completely hammered ! And who wants to stump up so much money to see that ?? Just before Xmas too ...

But the price of the ticket alone is worth watching Yaya play.

Oh wait......!

we are due a decision from the officials , we have been on the wrong end of some horrendous refereeing in recent champs league games , the game are so tight at times , a dive here or a red card there , makes all the difference .

Bayern today is playing with a full offense...

Neuer
Rafinha - Benatia - Boateng - Bernat
Alonso
Robben - Müller - Götze - Ribery
Lewandowski

Schweinsteiger back on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.