Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

117 M34 said:
What are the permutations of the roma and cska game before us?
Can we be out before we play?
No, but if there is a winner in the early game anything other than a win for us will knock us out.

117 M34 said:
What are the permutations of the roma and cska game before us?
Can we be out before we play?
No. Roma win and we win both games and we're through, CSKA win but lose to Bayern and we're through if we win both games, a draw and we can either go through with 6 points, or go through with 4 if Bayern beat CSKA.

If we lose we're out, if we draw and CSKA win we're out.

we got some dosh out of their fans yesterday...waving their ikkle flags and fings in level 2

bluesoup said:
ManCityX said:
bluesoup said:
Can't make the game and have two seats available for the Bayern game. Price is £100, I paid £115. Seats located in Colin Bell level 1, 131. Message me if you are interested. I'm in stockport and season cards to be collected and returned after the game.

Absolutely no chance of selling them at that price.
why not it's less than face value, city took £115 from my account for these?

Got to be a wind up this one. At least City are in the competition.

I really hope Pellegrini just goes one up top.

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Milner Lampard, Nasri, Navas, Agüero.

I think with injuries and suspensions we will see Pozo on the bench again and it wouldn't surprise me to see another youngster, possibly Fofana with the limited amount of central midfielders we have available.

because fernandinho and yaya are out id bring mangala back in and play vinny alongside fernando with jovetic and aguro and navas and milner lets get at them its possible.

CL has been a balls up this season, not bothered if im honest, more bothered about the league southampton will be a stern test imo.

on the game, if we play at our best then theres a chance, but my heart says city win, my head on other hand says no bayern. and hopefully we come bottom and stay away from europa

Would love us to beat bayern and Roma and make it through but I can't see it. I don't see any way we will beat bayern even if they have players missing. We are just too porous.

looked at bayerns team from yesterday and even though they have a sackful of injuries it was pretty formidable

i'm hoping the edge is off their performance now they are qualified top, hopefully that might be enough to tip it in our favour

it about time we had a performance in the champions league and let's see if yaya's absence allows us to press higher with a quicker tempo to our game

i'm not knocking yaya as he has been brilliant for us, but in europe we seem to be a yard off the pace, we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.