Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancitymick said:
de niro said:
mancitymick said:
I think we will also. They may be a sudden desire by some to go to Roma away. Shame those £50 flights are now circa £300
[/quot

I have faith, see you in Rome

yep

by the way I am bringing a roll of underlay to protect our arses. will be on sale at 5 euros a sq mtr. with a discount for those that need a bigger piece.

Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

mag said:
What are the various permutations for the last two games? What happens if Roma loses in Moscow??

We need to beat Bayern in Manchester.

We need to beat Roma in Rome.

We need Bayern to beat CSKA in Munich (level on points with CSKA is no good as they lead us 3-2 on aggregate in the h2h)

mag said:
What are the various permutations for the last two games? What happens if Roma loses in Moscow??

We are still remarkably in with a chance if we beat Bayern.

Table would look like

Bayern 12
Moscow 7
Us 5
Roma 4

We draw and we are even then still in with a chance.

Bayern 13
Roma 5
Moscow 5
Us 3

A win in Rome and a Moscow loss in Munich and we are through.

We lose, we are out.....

Lose to Bayern, together with a CSKA/Roma draw still leaves with a chance I think.

moomba said:
Lose to Bayern, together with a CSKA/Roma draw still leaves with a chance I think.

It doesn't. We can't top Moscow if we lost and they draw.

Lose and we go out and let's face it rightly so!

With no Yaya and Fernandinho it's a really big ask anyway. Can't see it and to be honest I think Bayern would take great pleasure in knocking us out.

Just got back from Munich and if we approach Tuesday's match in the same way as we did v Hoffenheim I'll be happy. It's nice to have the luxury of it not really mattering to us too obviously.
Can't wait to see the starting line up, I reckon Rode and Basti will be there though.

We've nothing to lose but (more) pride. But we're far from at our best.

They've nothing to gain that's of any use. But they are one of the very top teams in the world.

Anything could happen and I suspect few will call how this game pans out.

What are the permutations of the roma and cska game before us?
Can we be out before we play?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
moomba said:

It doesn't. We can't top Moscow if we lost and they draw.

Lose and we go out and let's face it rightly so!

With no Yaya and Fernandinho it's a really big ask anyway. Can't see it and to be honest I think Bayern would take great pleasure in knocking us out.

If its a three way tie between us, Moscow and Roma we can still come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.