Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

What are the various permutations for the last two games? What happens if Roma loses in Moscow??

Johnsonontheleft said:
dobobobo said:
Marvin said:
Bring back the days of Bury, and Bristol Rovers.

Who wants to see City test themselves against Robben & Messi

Not everyone Marvin.

One is a diving c**t and the other c**t is currently awaiting trial for tax evasion.

He has probably paid more tax in one year than you will pay in your entire lifetime.

Then why I am not facing a court trial but Messi is?

Most idiotic post of the year award goes to you.

Marvin said:
I don't know about their personal circumstances but every rich man and company employ accountants and pr staff to handle their finances and their image

As footballers Robben is up there with the very best. Unlike Ronaldo, who sometimes struggles against good opposition, and plunder hattricks against weak League opposition, Robben performs in big games against the best.

Yeah it's meant to be his Dad who sorts out all the financial shit, so the pair tried to get his Dad on trial. From what I've read judge had none of it on the basis it comes down to Messi to make sure there is no tax evasion. Of course he is yet to be found guilty or not guilty, but pretty poor that a role model finds himself in court.

As for Robben, yes he up there with the very best, so no need to dive when you've got the skills to beat players and score goals, etc.

Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

with injuries and suspension team virtually picks itself , HART - ZABS , KOMPS , MDM , CLICHY - MILNER , LAMPARD , FERNANDO , JOVETIC , NASRI - AGUERO , but have we got enough subs ?? CABALERO , SAGNA , MANGALA , NAVAS , BOYOTA , SINCLAIR no game game changers on the bench , with KOLAROV , SILVA , YAYA , DINHO , DZEKO out the squad is looking a bit threadbare. But we seem to do well when the odds are stacked against us , and i can see guardiola resting a couple of players.

mancitymick said:
de niro said:
Maldeika said:
Bayern today is playing with a full offense...

Neuer
Rafinha - Benatia - Boateng - Bernat
Alonso
Robben - Müller - Götze - Ribery
Lewandowski

Schweinsteiger back on the bench.

makes no difference. we will beat them regardless.

I think we will also. They may be a sudden desire by some to go to Roma away. Shame those £50 flights are now circa £300

lets get through Tuesday first ;)

dobobobo said:
Marvin said:
I don't know about their personal circumstances but every rich man and company employ accountants and pr staff to handle their finances and their image

As footballers Robben is up there with the very best. Unlike Ronaldo, who sometimes struggles against good opposition, and plunder hattricks against weak League opposition, Robben performs in big games against the best.

Yeah it's meant to be his Dad who sorts out all the financial shit, so the pair tried to get his Dad on trial. From what I've read judge had none of it on the basis it comes down to Messi to make sure there is no tax evasion. Of course he is yet to be found guilty or not guilty, but pretty poor that a role model finds himself in court.

As for Robben, yes he up there with the very best, so no need to dive when you've got the skills to beat players and score goals, etc.

hahahahaha, Robben doesn't dive..

bluesoup said:
Can't make the game and have two seats available for the Bayern game. Price is £100, I paid £115. Seats located in Colin Bell level 1, 131. Message me if you are interested. I'm in stockport and season cards to be collected and returned after the game.

Absolutely no chance of selling them at that price.

ManCityX said:
bluesoup said:
Can't make the game and have two seats available for the Bayern game. Price is £100, I paid £115. Seats located in Colin Bell level 1, 131. Message me if you are interested. I'm in stockport and season cards to be collected and returned after the game.

why not it's less than face value, city took £115 from my account for these?

bluesoup said:
ManCityX said:
bluesoup said:

why not it's less than face value, city took £115 from my account for these?

you may have done if we were both through and the winner tops the group. then though my guess is you'd make the game.

like all the other drop outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.