Larry Stranger said:
Hart
Zabs Kompany Demi Clichy
Fernandinho Fernando
Milner Nasri Jovetic
Aguero

would be mine

But Fernandinho is banned

Seems quite a few people have forgotten that Yaya and Fernandinho were both sent off against Moscow.

Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

aguero93:20 said:
Caballero

Sagna
Demichelis
Nastasic
Clichy

Lampard
Fernando
Nasri

Navas
Aguero
Jovetic

Sit tight and hit the c**ts on the break, hopefully we nick a result.

I ecpect this team to play from the off...............

Caballero
Sagna
Demichelis
Kompany
Clichy
Fernando
Navas
Milner
Lampard
Nasri
Aguero

3-0 to Bayern

Bluep*ss said:
I ecpect this team to play from the off...............

Caballero
Sagna
Demichelis
Kompany
Clichy
Fernando
Navas
Milner
Lampard
Nasri
Aguero

3-0 to Bayern
Hart injured ? Or was saturday too much for him ?
Sagna, hopefully not, unless Zab isn't fit.
Jovetic will start imho.

I'd start

Hart
Zab Kompany Demechilis Clichy
Navas Fernando Milner
Jovetic Nasri
Aguero

And pray that we defend well, and have luck, with Navas and Milner told their job on the night is to keep that 3 in midfield tight. The three up front need to rotate, and defend from the front, with two close to the midfield three, and all 6 to not give the ball back cheaply.

What does it need for City to get second...

It is very easy for tomorrow. What happens in the other match is more important than what happens in Manchester.

CSKA wins against Roma -> you are out of the CL, no matter what happens.

If CSKA and Roma draw
- loss against Bayern - Bayern has to win against CSKA and you have to win with 3 goals against Rome
- draw against Bayern - Bayern has to win against CSKA and you have to win against Rome
- win against Bayern - draw with 2:2 against Roma is enough when CSKA looses against Bayern, a win is necessary if CSKA-Bayern is a draw, if CSKA wins you are out

If Roma wins against CSKA
- you are through when you win both matches else you are out.

Yawn. Hopefully we put the EDS out. We're out of this anyway. Even if we somehow miraculously got through we'd only be embarrassed at a later stage. No injuries is the order of the day, we have second place in the PL to play for.

ianw16 said:
Yawn. Hopefully we put the EDS out. We're out of this anyway. Even if we somehow miraculously got through we'd only be embarrassed at a later stage. No injuries is the order of the day, we have second place in the PL to play for.

I'm not a great supporter of this competition probably due to watching the rags and all their lucky draws and fluky wins every year while we struggled in the lower leagues.

But, it's important for the club we progress otherwise we may struggle again with FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.