MDM
Mangala
Fernando
Milner
Nasri
Lampard
Jovetic
Sergio

Midfield gonna get battered whatever with yaya, merlin, Fernandihno etc all missing!

Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

-------Hart--------
---------zabaleta---- Mangala----- Kompany---- Clichy------

----------Demichelis--------

---------Navas----- Lampard------ Fernando---- Nasri------

-----------Aguero----------

3-1 win then bottle it in Rome!

What we need is to keep it tight in the first 89 minutes then nick a stuffy winner in the last minute, or try and get one or preferably two of their players sent off in the first five minutes.

All I ask is that we are not behind after 75 minutes and that we still have a chance of nicking a win. Bayern are through so who knows what team they will put out although they have a strong squad regardless.

Following not training this morning:

Aguero, Jovetic, Silva, Dzeko, Kolarov & Nastasic

Add them to those we know are missing through suspension, Toure & Fernandinho

GULP!

Don't know where to post this so I'll stick it in here. Stu Brennan has just tweeted:

"Not trying to worry anyone but both @aguerosergiokun and @stevanj35 are not training at moment. #mcfc"

Considering this is the last training session before the match tomorrow that's a big worry. At this rate we won't have a fit forward to play!

Mister Appointment said:
Don't know where to post this so I'll stick it in here. Stu Brennan has just tweeted:

"Not trying to worry anyone but both @aguerosergiokun and @stevanj35 are not training at moment. #mcfc"

Considering this is the last training session before the match tomorrow that's a big worry. At this rate we won't have a fit forward to play!

Is David James still at the club?

chris85mcfc said:
Mister Appointment said:

Is David James still at the club?
he needs the money so will play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.