Bayern Munich (N) - Pre-Season Friendly | Post-Match Thread

I am a bit concerned over our left half attacking right now. Gundo left a big shoe to fill in. Maybe it is what Pep asked the players to do. But current I see the attack quite unbalanced. Right hand side Stones offers good runs. Walker ( hope he stays) offers overlapping at times. Multiple options to attack.

However on the left side as long as Ake an excellent defender, attacking output it is not yet Stones or Walker level. Mccatee and Sergio link up skills still too raw. Foden is decent. I am wondering doesn't it seem a bit too unbalanced? I wish to see a left side Stones or Walker to give us more options.
Hopefully that role will be filled by Gvardiol if they get him.

I love how many people have mentioned players looking a bit rusty! It's pre-season, that's the whole point of it. Fortunately we actually have one this summer and can get the squad into shape to hit the ground running from the get go, rather than taking a couple of months, or until February last season! You've got players coming back from the greatest season ever, recovering from holidays and niggles and a fair few youngsters or squad players looking to establish themselves and gel with the team. Two games, two wins and not the easiest conditions to play in today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.